About:

Welcome

Hello Out There

Hi All, I know I've been quiet lately, just haven't had much to contribute. But lots of you have been pretty quiet too. Please remember that this page is for everyone - I hope those of you who've been quiet lately will get back in the game. I'll try to do the same.

Comments

• edited December 2014
    Hi again, Sarah. I recently (December 15, to be exact) posted a discussion about Howard and his comparison to Walt Disney- it's entitled "Howard as 'New Walt'". Please be sure to look at it, and tell me what you think.
  • Hi again! Lots have happened here since I popped in last, but I feel like I don't have too much to contribute to the new discussions. A lot of good reads to catch up on, at least.
  • edited April 1
    Hi! Nice to see you're here, is it okay if I use a quote from a Mushnik and Son discussion you had back in 2012 on my LSOH wiki? We have 2 versions of the song there, and I want to provide some background. Feel free to check it out if you want too, that'd be awesome!
  • Can you send me the quote and a direct link to the section at sarah@howardashman.com?

Thx
  • yeah! Sure! Thanks!
  • Wait, by section, do you mean on this forum, or where I wish to use it?
  • WHere you wish to use it
  • I remember a new rumor from late last year that there's going to be a new movie adaptation of LSOH. Have you heard anything about this? Is it any more substantial than the last such rumor?
  • The rumors continue but the nature of the theater/movie business is that we have no more information or say over anything to do with the film than you do. Sadly enough.
  • Omega, I heard that Greg Berlanti, producer of Arrow and The Flash on FOX is directing it.