About:

Welcome

Skid Row Demo Lyric - Help

edited December 2013 in Songs
Guys, need your help. I'm putting together the Little Shop demo lyrics for a project I'm working on and for DisneyAshmanDemos, and I need your help with one small section of Skid Row. The excerpt's here: http://justinhoskie.tumblr.com/post/70844543413

It's at the end where, now in the final set of lyrics, Audrey and Seymour are both singing. In the demo lyrics, it sounds like Seymour starts singing followed by various residents of Skid Row. (If it helps, the next line is "But you don't know a damn thing about the kid."

Can anyone help?

Comments

• I have tons of the lyrics on Littleshop.wikia.com, but I don't have skid row yet.
  • I'd be happy to help once I get the time though, as I'm doing the same.
  • POSSIBLY "It's a steadfast rule where to route the kid." I'm pretty positive about "where to route the kid" as the end, but I'm not sure about the beginning of the sentence.
  • Or "People say there's nowhere to route the kid." Or "no way to rout the kid," although that would make less sense since Seymour would be easily "routed" at that point in the show.
  • If you get all the Lyrics transcribed, be sure to let me know, as I'm looking to put them on the Little Shop Of Horrors Wiki!