About:

Welcome

Dear Ms. Ashman

edited August 2011 in Thoughts and Comments
I would just like to thank you for your wonderful blog here. It really provides an amazing look into the live of an amazing individual.

I think what interests me most about this, aside from Howard alone, is your relationship with Howarrd. I see so many parallels between your relationship with him and my relationship with my sister. Without going into dettail, I've always aspired to be the very best artist I could be (eventually taking inspiration from Howard's passion for his craft every now and then). I've always been extremely close to my younger sister, (with whom I grew up watching The Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast and Aladdin) and she is always so involved in what I do. That just reminds me so much of how involved and interested you were with Howard's passion. I always look forward to your next blog post and never stop what you're doing :D

Comments

• Thank you, Jack. The thing about siblings - at least the ones you're close to - is that they kind of own your childhood. At least I felt that way about Howard. A person who knew you when, who supported you and who you supported in the earliest of early days, that's very special. Of course, I won't say Howard and I didn't fight - especially when we were teens - I assume you and your sister did, too. But that relationship, it's worth so much.